Total Pageviews

Friday 30 August 2013

Smallest Typewriter Collection

175 tiny typewriters. The owners of this little collection, Mr and Mrs Tynietype, are seen in the first image, sitting on their sofa with their Lab Nip. Mr Tynietype is holding the Blick 5 he calls Tuck.

Below, the world's smallest Blickensderfer 
(held by the world's smallest Blick owner).


The rest of the Tynietype family, the three Misses Tynietype, Grandma Tynietype and the Tynietype cat Nap.








Ernie Pyle Tynietype


















8 comments:

Richard P said...

Super cute! I have a few of these too -- such as 2 mini-Hammonds and a "Renington" pencil sharpener.

TonysVision said...

A delightful, wide-ranging collection, fun to look at.

Spiderwebz said...

Cool! I didn't even know they make/made these tiny typewriters from real models. Very nice!

John said...

Who knew? Tiny typewriters! What fun!

To paraphrase Jennifer Coolidge's character from A Mighty Wind:

"Thank God for the tiny model typewriters. You know? If they didn't have the model typewriters, they wouldn't have gotten the idea for the big typewriters."

Peter said...

It's not the size of your typewriter...it's what you write with it.

shordzi said...

B E A U T I F U L !!

Unknown said...

Hi There,

I have a question. I am looking for a really small typewriter that I can take with my traveling. I would be mostly using it to write 1 sentence notes and hand it to people on the bus. I was hoping that you might have more info about what model I should look for. Thanks a lot!

Robert Messenger said...

Parmida - Groma Kolibri.