Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 April 2014

Meeting a Cheetah

Today I was treated by my sons Danny and Martin and their partners Emily and Laura to a birthday outing at the National Zoo and Aquarium in Canberra, in particular to "Meet a Cheetah". What a great day it was!
 "Ha! Ya see that typewriter on his jumper?"

 "Flat out like a snake drinking"? Now you see it!
Zonked! I was telling Richard Polt when I stayed with him in Cincinnati last October about the eating and sleeping (it off) habits of the koala. Here's the evidence.
Dingo dog

4 comments:

Bill M said...

The soo looks like a wonderful place to visit.

I'm not sure I would be as brave as you and pet a Cheetah though.

Happy Birthday Rob!

Richard P said...

Beautiful cheetah. I love the otter too.

Jasper Lindell said...

Happy birthday, Robert!

Steve Snow said...

Wow, good times! Happy birthday indeed. Zoo's never grow old, I'm always up for a trip to a zoo.