Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2014

P.T. = Prince of Typospherians

This is the Typosphere I love. I haven't been this delighted in ages. Completely out of the blue, an envelope arrived in the mail today, from Piotr Trumpiel in London. I opened it and found a card inside. The card popped up, revealing a beautifully made typewriter and a charming message inside. Gee, did it lift my spirits! Just when I needed it most. Thank you Piotr, you are a prince.
This little beauty is leaving the house tomorrow morning. So sad to see it go. But, hey, Charlie the Typewriter Guard Cat has to eat!

11 comments:

Spiderwebz said...

That's cute! And handmade? Nice work!

RobertG said...

That is awesome. Very clever.
Great stuff!

(Say, is that Royal in purple in its original colour? If so, the twenties roared more than thought :)

Rob Bowker said...

What an amazing card and a generous thought and what a genuinely nice bunch we are. Eat up Charlie!

Bill M said...

Very nice card.

Richard P said...

Good man, Piotr! That is delightful!

Scott K said...

Love that card. That's very cool.

Anonymous said...

Amazing card. Who needs 3D printers!

Piotr Trumpiel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piotr Trumpiel said...

Thank you Robert for your kind words but let's not blow it out of proportion here. ;) Stable boy - that's where I am now maybe but prince? Nah...
For the amount of time and effort you put into your blog - it was the least I could do. :)

Piotr Trumpiel said...

And: Damn! I should've put some Whiskas into the envelope... :)

Robert Messenger said...

Thank you Spider, Robert, Rob, Bill, Richard, Scott, Steve and Piotr for your comments.
Piotr, as I am the pauper, I think we make a pair! The Twain shall meet. Charlie thanks you for the thought, anyway.
Robert - no, the Royal has been revamped from a rusty wreck.
My thoughts entirely, Rob.