Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Great TV features on Typewriters


I guess most typewriter lovers in the US will have seen this CBS TV news feature on typewriters some time ago, but I have just been reminded of it by Robert Berkman of the Facebook Antique Typewriter Collectors group.
It is absolutely brilliant and for anyone who hasn’t yet seen it, I thoroughly recommend a look. Star of the show is Bill Wahl, who offers such good, quick and friendly  advice to members of that Facebook group.
As Robert says, “Great video on CBS News on resurgence of interest in typewriters - of particular interest is the interest in younger people!”
There is also a very nice video on Bill here:





1 comment:

Bill M said...

Thanks for the nice post. I watched the CBS one before, but I have never saw the one on Bill Wahl before.