Total Pageviews

Friday, 19 September 2014

Colour My World

A collection of colour typewriter images from around the world. I gathered them for no other reason than they appealed to me, and gave me my own ideas:


Miguel Angel Chávez Silva said...

great collection! Many of those images would look great printed and framed, decorating the typewriter room.

Disciple of Night said...

Nice collage! I'd like to see someone do a few modern typewriter ads, as if you were going to put them in magazines.

Donald Lampert said...

The color is a nice look, as generally, until the later post war era, most typewriters were (like early Fords) black. Only a strip of red ink added a splash of color. The pics add a creative flair, and bring the units into the artistic realm, kind of elevating their stature!